Ionic creates custom manufacturing stations and lines to suit your application, including:
- Single- or multi-stage assembly systems
- Linear, dial, robot, and pallet transfer systems
- Material handling and part-feeding devices
- Automatic press/CNC feeding devices
- Automated testing and data acquisition
Our systems can incorporate a wide variety of processes, such as:
- Part identification, tracking, and selection
- Pressing and forming
- Inspection and quality control
With design and fabrication facilities in Lively and Cambridge, Ontario, Ionic has the capacity to accommodate your automation project.
Our staff of multi-disciplined engineering professionals deliver turnkey solutions to manufacturing processes. We will meet the specifications and standards of your facility’s operations.
We listen to you in order to understand your requirements and design a solution that meets your unique needs.